Valencia is a rival of Barca

Following the international break Rivaldo returns to talk about Barcelona's premier league predictions at home lớn Valencia, Messi's possible return, the club's transfer policy, plus thoughts on Neymar and Real Madrid…

Barcelona hosts Valencia this weekend at Camp Nou on there La Liga return after the international break and this is always a tough and dangerous match, so don't expect an easy win for Los Bluagrana.

Barcelona must take advantage of playing on their own turf to get a win, despite Valencia being a team with tradition in Spanish football and will certainly be ready lớn play an open and entertaining match.

Lionel Messi should be back in training this week but is likely not to play against Valencia, but it's important for the team lớn know that their star is getting closer to a return lớn the pitch. I would dare lớn say that not only are his teammates waiting for Messi's return, but also all the soccer tips daily win fans in the world because he is such a special player and the fans are eager lớn keep enjoying his magic.

Barca transfers policy is normal

Barcelona has signed a lot of players in the last five years (26), but only 10 continue at the club and that's something that doesn't represent any concern for me, after all you can not always sign the right players and sometimes players can't adapt as well as expected.

It's a normal situation, but doesn't means that those players who didn't stay are not good enough, they simply ended up having less impact than expected in the team, so they left the club to open space for another player and also to find clubs where they could leave their mark.

Recently, I remember players like Coutinho, Paulinho and Malcom that despite being good players, didn't have the luck of having a nice adaptation to the club.

Every season the club tries lớn reinforce their squad in quality and need some players lớn leave lớn let others arrive, always trying to create a strong group that should not have more than 28/30 players.

Frenkie De Jong could be useful in many positions

The young Dutch midfielder is already confirming what I expected, as he is a good player with a bright future who is adapting well to a new reality, and it clearly seems to have been a good signing for Barcelona that would give us fans much joy in the future.

He is playing in the middle, a little ahead of Sergio Busquets, but on Netherlands national team duty Ronald Koeman is using him in a deeper role to let him organise the plays closer to a number six position.

I think that Ernesto Valverde will find his best position in the future at Barcelona, but the fact he can play in different positions around the midfield is very important for the club and himself because he could become very useful in different situations of the game, helping in many positions.

Crucial month for Real Madrid and Zidane

This is going lớn be a tough month for Madrid with the start of the Champions League and some difficult matches at La Liga, including a Madrid derby against Atleti.

For that reason, it will be important lớn generate good results to get confidence in this part of season, mainly because there are still many doubts about what Zinedine Zidane's team can achieve this term.

Be the first person to like this.