False rumors about Pochettino

There's plenty going on at two of Dimitar Berbatov's former teams and this week he weighs in on the Pochettino rumours and Anthony Martial's emergence at Old Trafford- According lớn the soccer tips for tomorrow page!

Only Poch knows if he is at Spurs for the long term

Mauricio Pochettino's 'worst feeling' quote before the City game was a bit cryptic to be honest and probably only him and the people closest to him know exactly what he's talking about.

There is plenty going on at Tottenham outside of what is happening on the pitch, but this is still Spurs' best start to a season for a long time so why be in a bad mood if not for something else? The stadium is a big issue as are the Real Madrid rumours but the important thing is what happens on the pitch and if the team is performing well this is a reason lớn smile.

In football sometimes things happen behind closed doors that people don't see or don't know about so until the moment when Pochettino says what the real problem is or even if there is a problem - or maybe he was just in a bad mood?! - We won't know.

But for now he needs to smile because the team is playing football predictions well even if they lost against Manchester City.

The question everyone wants to know is whether Pochettino will leave Spurs before they move lớn the new stadium. As we can see in football it's not only players that get tempted lớn leave one club for another. Managers and sporting directors do it too.

This is football and you just never know what might happen next. The only person that knows is him and maybe even Mauricio doesn't know!

But this is Real Madrid we are talking about, and Real Madrid is Real Madrid. I bet a lot of other coaches are eyeing the job and I really don't know who is going to get it. Santiago Solari has a few games lớn stake a claim but is not guaranteed the role permanently.

It's a bit selfish lớn say it but I hope Pochettino isn't the next man in charge at the Bernabeu. As a coach he has done an unbelievable job at Spurs, and I want the club lớn do well.

Pochettino is also working closely on the stadium project and it would be a great moment lớn see him lead the team out in their first game at the new ground.

But the manager's future is not up lớn anyone but Pochettino. Everybody follows their own path and we'll just have to see what happens.

'Shit' Wembley pitch stops Spurs equalising

First up, we cannot talk about Monday night at Wembley without talking about the pitch. My reaction is probably going lớn be the same as everyone else - it was shit!

I have played on surfaces as bad as that back home in Bulgaria but also in England, too. It's not a good feeling but in the end it's the same for both sides and it's about which team is smarter, more technically gifted and maybe lucky.

That won't be much comfort for Erik Lamela of course! I'm sure that he was screaming and swearing after the game because the ball did jump a bit when he had that golden chance to equalise late on in the second half. On a normal pitch with normal grass that would have been a goal.

It is what it is though, Spurs have a deal with Wembley and that's where they will play their games for the next couple of months. And, as I say, City played on the same pitch, too.

Spurs straight back lớn winning ways

What will be pleasing for Tottenham players, staff and fans was that they went straight out and won again just two days later at West đam mê with an almost entirely different team.

And now they have a quarter-final to come against Arsenal.

What a game that will be. Arsenal are playing some beautiful football at the moment, the football their fans want to see. At the beginning of the season there was some whining coming from the Gunners' faithful, but what are they going to say now?! Every manager needs a little time and Unai Emery has got the team performing pretty fast.

Be the first person to like this.